Just when you forgot why you stay out of the water . . .
The quintessential Summer Blockbuster, told by the man who lived it, from the Alzheimer's wing of his nursing home.
Dylan grew up hearing the story from her grandfather: the summer of the attacks, his adventure at sea, that final, deadly confrontation. But his memory is failing, and his tales don't match the town's memory of their alcoholic Chief of Police who disappeared one summer to hunt "sea monsters."
Family legacy takes on new life as Dylan recreates her grandfather's tales in a final attempt to jolt his memory in this deep-sea thriller where the only thing scarier than a monster is losing your mind.
Queen City Flash invites you to enjoy the final weeks of summer with them, out on open water, in this new & final chapter of a Classic Summer Flick.
- Friday, August 17 @ 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 18 @ 8:00 pm
- Sunday, August 19 @ 7:00 pm (*note: earlier time)
- Wednesday, August 22 @ 8:00 pm
- Thursday, August 23 @ 8:00 pm
- Friday, August 24 @ 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 25 @ 8:00 pm
All performances are at Essex Studios:
2511 Essex Pl, Cincinnati, OH 45206